T.J.Jacksoni 22 days old and ALL 11 still alive and well !!!

SMCNARY

Established Member
I set up my neonate tub rack to be as perfect as I could possibly make it. Now comes the problem..... It was set up so that I could put the babies in it and never need to do ANYTHING but put in food in it. Well it was working exactly as I had planed!!!!! Problem, due to the thick artificial plant cover I could never find more then 8 of 11 of the babies!!!!
Even though it did not need ANYTHING done I convinced my self that it needed cleaning and that I should take a count of the kids. The pictures to come are of ALL 11 in perfect health and GROWING
Well (WHO HOO) :<)
yje4aje6.jpg
yda3ury7.jpg
e8asy3ev.jpg
ny3abeba.jpg
u4ydy2y6.jpg
u7y3a2u6.jpg
5yge2yvy.jpg

Dam!!!!! Taps talk says I have exceeded my limit!!!! Hope these pictures post!!!!

Saldarya

Established Member
Looks great man!! Color of them looks great as well. Thank God I will be there in a couple of weeks with a real camera!! LOL ;)

SMCNARY

Established Member
Yeh,yea,yea Max says my pictures suck too!!!! When u come up u will have to show me how to post the Picts I take with my digital camera!!! I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED YOU KNOW!!!!:D:mad::confused:

SMCNARY

Established Member
Thanks JD I am pleased that they r all doing well!!!BTW the one you found was one of the original that my son let get out on the rack!!! I am glad u saw it when u did!!!

SMCNARY

Established Member
Awesome job, Steve! Killing me with those pics, bro! :D

OKOKOKOKOK SO CALL ME ONE NIGHT AND HELP ME LEARN HOW TO USE MY DAM DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST GOOD PICTURES. Yes I know u use your I phone but I just suck at it with mine lol :D

maxttu

OKOKOKOKOK SO CALL ME ONE NIGHT AND HELP ME LEARN HOW TO USE MY DAM DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST GOOD PICTURES. Yes I know u use your I phone but I just suck at it with mine lol :D

Lol! Just slap your memory stick into the computer and save your files. I notice that a lot of members will use photobucket to upload through. Use the search tool to find a thread on this oooorrrrrrr get some steady hands and tap the screen on your phone before you take the pic to focus. :D ;)

laurie

Retired Moderator

Steve, I love you!! I feel better about my pictures, I always hate to post pictures cause I always get told they suck. Sadly it is true. I think the babies are just too sweet. I will be happy to see more pictures of them.:)

maxttu

Steve, I love you!! I feel better about my pictures, I always hate to post pictures cause I always get told they suck. Sadly it is true. I think the babies are just too sweet. I will be happy to see more pictures of them.:)

Who says your pics suck? You take great pics! :)

SMCNARY

Established Member
Lol! Just slap your memory stick into the computer and save your files. I notice that a lot of members will use photobucket to upload through. Use the search tool to find a thread on this oooorrrrrrr get some steady hands and tap the screen on your phone before you take the pic to focus. :D ;)

So that's the trick

lisagr07

Avid Member
Steve... I've really got to get by there and see these little guys myself!!!! They look like they're coming along nicely!!! God knows they've got plenty to eat!!!!! ;)

SMCNARY

Established Member
Lisa,come on by anytime!!! I was glad that I had the fruit flys and pinheads in large quantities :D I have not had the patience to try picking out the baby mealworms or isopods yet :eek: Does that make me a bad Cham dad :rolleyes:

SMCNARY

Established Member

My mom used to say (misery loves company) so we r like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to our picture taking :) Although I seem to remember your pictures looking much better then mine!!! I am going to practice and do better as I don't want to keep killing my friend Max :rolleyes:

maxttu

My mom used to say (misery loves company) so we r like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to our picture taking :) Although I seem to remember your pictures looking much better then mine!!! I am going to practice and do better as I don't want to keep killing my friend Max :rolleyes:

Lol. Ya know I love ya, man! (Not that kind of love, bro!!) :D

Top Bottom