Surprise Werner's Babies

MeruJack

Avid Member
I woke to find my Werner's had given birth to 8 babies and I didn't even know she was pregnant. I'm thinking she was already gravid when I received her in February. Mama is doing well and is already feasting on Dubia roaches. All eight babies look healthy and are very active. I just returned home from vacation two days ago and the friend that cared for my critters is thrilled that she waited until I got home before giving birth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 238
congrats man I hope you keep one or two babies for yourself, it would be great to see pictures of them while they grow :D

Last edited:
Congrats as well. Get ready, as amazing as I think the adults are, the babies have blown my mind with some of their lichen-esque patterns. Good luck with them.

leedragon, you need to get ready for rather long drawn out process. They're slow growers from what I've found. Wish I had more time to play around with my camera. Their show is well worth the wait.

Congrats as well. Get ready, as amazing as I think the adults are, the babies have blown my mind with some of their lichen-esque patterns. Good luck with them.

leedragon, you need to get ready for rather long drawn out process. They're slow growers from what I've found. Wish I had more time to play around with my camera. Their show is well worth the wait.

I am not in a hurry ;)

Congrats on the babies!

Josh's Frogs is my favorite source for Hydei fruit flies since they can be sent overnight in an emergency and are shipped the same day if the order gets in before 4 eastern time.

Glad your momma cham waited for your return before presenting her surprise!

Back
Top Bottom