Supplement brands

thewise21

Just reordered some supplements. Ordered rept cal calcium without phosphorus and d3. Also ordered the calcium with d3 and there multivitamin. Was using Repashy and want to switch cause I heard not good for chameleons. Curious what brand y’all find best for supps

Arcadia
20201201_171906.jpg

Depending on the repashy products you were using they are safe. The multivitamin you bought does not have preformed A in it though.

Just reordered some supplements. Ordered rept cal calcium without phosphorus and d3. Also ordered the calcium with d3 and there multivitamin. Was using Repashy and want to switch cause I heard not good for chameleons. Curious what brand y’all find best for supps
Repashy is a good brand. Some keepers of veileds, myself included found that their chams had gular and eye edema when using only the Repashy calcium with LoD daily. There’s no proof that the supplement caused the edema...it’s just anecdotal. I continued to use the LoD twice a month with no problems, along with Repashy super cal and supervite. I currently use Arcadia for my chameleons, but I use Repashy for my beardie and leopard gecko’s with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom