Help chameleon eye swelling

But I thought the rapashy didn't have d3.
The repashy calcium plus LoD version has D3 and A along with other multi vitamins. It also has slightly lower levels of the D3 and A. But it has a better phosphorus ratio than the reptivite with d3.
So if she is reacting to the higher A and D3 or the higher phosphorus ratio of the reptivite with D3 then we try switching the multivitamin to rule that out.

The repashy calcium plus LoD version has D3 and A along with other multi vitamins. It also has slightly lower levels of the D3 and A. But it has a better phosphorus ratio than the reptivite with d3.
So if she is reacting to the higher A and D3 or the higher phosphorus ratio of the reptivite with D3 then we try switching the multivitamin to rule that out.
Ok I'll ask my parents when I get home

Gut loading
So these are what you want to use for gutload. But keep in mind this is fresh produce not dried. Either this or something like repashy bug burger and mix that according to directions and store in the refrigerator cutting out what you need for feeding.

chameleon-gutload.jpg

So these are what you want to use for gutload. But keep in mind this is fresh produce not dried. Either this or something like repashy bug burger and mix that according to directions and store in the refrigerator cutting out what you need for feeding.

View attachment 342859
Ya I have papaya collard greens bee pollen and now alfalfa. All of them are blended with a little bit of water except for the bee pollen and when it's time to gut load I use a 1/8 teaspoon measure and I mix accordingly. My girl is up and moving around.

Ya I have papaya collard greens bee pollen and now alfalfa. All of them are blended with a little bit of water except for the bee pollen and when it's time to gut load I use a 1/8 teaspoon measure and I mix accordingly. My girl is up and moving around.
Daily picture of her

Big update. Her eye has gone down by a lot and I think I found the problem, I think the problem was there was still water at the bottom of the cage, I drilled holes in it but I guess they weren't big enough. I fixed it to where it could drip so we are good

Back
Top Bottom