Sunday morning pics

The weather here is just right for my parsons to be out all day.

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
he is gorgeous!!!!!!
tell me a bit about him... how old is he, how long have you had him and what is his name?? :)

ah, he is awesome looking! i feel sorry for you "northerners"(ha) and the weather turning cold pretty soon. I am a Chicago girl myself so I know all about it but live in FLA now. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't bring my chameleon outside. Well soak it up while you can!!

ah, he is awesome looking! i feel sorry for you "northerners"(ha) and the weather turning cold pretty soon. I am a Chicago girl myself so I know all about it but live in FLA now. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't bring my chameleon outside. Well soak it up while you can!!

Ha!! I'll tell you how it is, it sucks!!! :p I'm so jealous of everyone that can have chams outdoors all year round.

Your Parson's is beautiful!! I love these guys, and never tire of pictures, so feel free to post more!!! :D

beautiful animal I hope someday to have one, sorry for my English I'm from Barcelona Spain Greetings

Nice pics, Todd. Gotta love this cooler weather we have been having. Looks like mid 70s daytime to mid 50s night time this week. PERFECT for my troop:D

How do you bring Harley down from the top of your Maple tree? I had to climb 20 feet up to retrieve a quadricornis from an adult oak tree once.

Last edited:
Jealous!

Yes Carol I am sooo jealous, I was thinking earlier today how lucky you must be! I hate the cold!
:eek:
Plus, would be great to be able to take your Cham out all year long!

Back
Top Bottom