Sturgis Ride 2008

hawaiianice99

Anybody else on here ride motorcycles? Im curious to see if anyone is going to Sturgis this year. I am and cant wait, opening day for Sturgis will be my 21st birthday, Aug.3.

ITS GONNA BE EPIC!

This will be a rare year we won't make it. My aunt and uncle will be leaving I think Sat and coming home the following Sun. Have a great time and have an indian taco for me :)

Where are you staying? I have a cousin who lives in Custer so that is where we stay when we go. My husband can't get the time off work this year but we are considering going up a week or two late.

Me and my boys will be going like 15 of us. Last year was to fun. Were also riding to street vibes in reno NV. Im going to put miles on my bike within the next few months

Me and my boys will be going like 15 of us. Last year was to fun. Were also riding to street vibes in reno NV. Im going to put miles on my bike within the next few months

Nice! what kind of bike do you have. Did you hear some of the bands that are going to be there? KISS,ZZ Top, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper and thats just a couple.

I'm soooo jealous. We cant go, tooooo many chams and torts and dragons and dogs and well, zoo. I ride a Harley FXR and my hubby rides a road king. Hope you have a great time. Bring back lots of pics to share. sniffle sniffle.

Debby

Nice! what kind of bike do you have. Did you hear some of the bands that are going to be there? KISS,ZZ Top, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper and thats just a couple.
The bands are going to be worth the trip alone... I have a 06 Dyna street bob fxdb. What bike are you riding there?

i dont like kiss... after that disco album it all went to h311. my parents are riding in it.

this is what im gonna be riding, a 2004 Sporty 1200C with all the bells and whistles. except for a windshield.

alispic057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom