Stanley this afternoon.........

Don't worry Lisa, I think we'll forgive you this time ;) I think that if you go into advanced post you can probably add more photos from your phone to a second post in the same thread.

Don't worry Lisa, I think we'll forgive you this time ;) I think that if you go into advanced post you can probably add more photos from your phone to a second post in the same thread.

thanks Olimpia! where do i find "advanced post"?

Ha he is a good looking guy!
But no offense couldn't u have updated the other thread u put up with a pic in it? Do we need to make to showing off the same cham in the same day? Again not being rude but excessive threads results in possibly important questions/concerns being pushed down the list

Edit: or the one where he's eating a strawberry. Cute yes but 3 picture threads up on the new post bored same time posted same day same cham... Save pics. Use them later! Lol

If these posts were in another forum maybe you would have a point but seeing how this is the "general photography" forum, what important questions/concerns are needing attention? This forum is for posting pictures. If you don't like it, don't reply. Then the post moves down the page and makes room for more important threads. When you respond, it keeps the post at the top which contributes to what you see as a problem. No one else seems to have a problem with it.
Lisa - Stanley and Krayola are beautiful. Please keep taking pictures and posting them. As much as you want. Many of us here love to see peoples pets.

Here you do Lisa, just go down to where you would quick reply to a thread and hit the "Go advanced" button. That should take you to a page like the one where you first created the thread, and you can scroll down to attachments and upload more photos.

forlisak.jpg

Olimpia - is that option on Tapatalk? The images all say upload through Tapatalk. Is there a way to upload pictures to the same thread through that ap?

Mine is not quite a year yet. I hope to have a friendly guy :) he has his days where hes a punk but I hope that he can be as friendly as you say stanley is! Hes just so cute!!

Olimpia - is that option on Tapatalk? The images all say upload through Tapatalk. Is there a way to upload pictures to the same thread through that ap?

I'm an avid, almost daily user of tapatalk! You can add photos to any thread thru tapatalk:
uhaje5e9.jpg
:D

That I don't know, I don't use Tapatalk on my phone I just use the browser. Someone else will have to help you with that! :/

Back
Top Bottom