Stanley this afternoon.........

lisagr07

Avid Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347487147.828335.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347487179.081870.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347487212.306564.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347487234.946818.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347487263.759625.jpg

Seiously, stop. You're killing me with all of this gentle cuteness!! Stan, Stan, he's our man!! :D

Ha he is a good looking guy!
But no offense couldn't u have updated the other thread u put up with a pic in it? Do we need to make to showing off the same cham in the same day? Again not being rude but excessive threads results in possibly important questions/concerns being pushed down the list

Edit: or the one where he's eating a strawberry. Cute yes but 3 picture threads up on the new post bored same time posted same day same cham... Save pics. Use them later! Lol

But no offense couldn't u have updated the other thread u put up with a pic in it? Do we need to make to showing off the same cham in the same day? Again not being rude but excessive threads results in possibly important questions/concerns being pushed down the list

Edit: or the one where he's eating a strawberry. Cute yes but 3 picture threads up on the new post bored same time posted same day same cham... Save pics. Use them later! Lol

And the fun police kick down the door.....;)

Sorry, I just learned how to post pics from my phone and couldn't stop....
I understand your reasoning....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom