Stanley at 8 months..

lisagr07

Avid Member
he's doing sooo well!!!!! basking, eating, pooping then basking some more!!!! loves to get out and just perch in the sunshine. it's gotten to cool to take him outside but i still fix up a spot for him in a window and let him enjoy the sights!!!

here are a few shots....
1108751193_4Yg9P-M.jpg

1108751336_WbsSP-M.jpg
1108751371_V6q29-M.jpg

1108751458_ehgef-M.jpg

Lisa, Stanley does look very healthy. He is such a handsome boy! You have done a wonderful job with him.

Even when it's cold.....in the 50's I still take my guys outside for some sunshine for 30 to 45 minutes. If the sun shines in your window you can also raise the window for him for awhile.

Lisa, Stanley does look very healthy. He is such a handsome boy! You have done a wonderful job with him.

Even when it's cold.....in the 50's I still take my guys outside for some sunshine for 30 to 45 minutes. If the sun shines in your window you can also raise the window for him for awhile.

Hey Jann, I wasn't aware that it was ok to take him out in 50-60degree weather... I 've taken him out in the low70's before and he just stayed brownish and didn't seem to enjoy it... but I'll give it another try...
Thanks again, lisa

Hey Jann, I wasn't aware that it was ok to take him out in 50-60degree weather... I 've taken him out in the low70's before and he just stayed brownish and didn't seem to enjoy it... but I'll give it another try...
Thanks again, lisa

If you keep him in the direct sun he'll be much warmer than 50. My guys will turn dark to absorb the sun but they love it outside anytime even when it's cool.

If you keep him in the direct sun he'll be much warmer than 50. My guys will turn dark to absorb the sun but they love it outside anytime even when it's cool.

Guess I've been interpretting the brownish color that he was cold and unhappy being outside at the time.... I'll try again when the sun decides to "grace" us with it's presence!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom