Spectrum!

Lets see who has Spectrums out there.

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 439
Well, I didn't, but now I need some-that one is a cutie! Do you only have the one? Where did you get it?

I have two.
They camefrom Nick Mole, but I havent taken any pictures of the female because I think she is gravid.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 410
They are really neat. This may be a little off but come spring I am thinking of branching out to something that isnt so popular and I love the montane species. where I am getting at is First Choice seems to get some rarer species and by looking at his site and reading his info he seems like he does really good for his animals. Do you know Nick, How has your buisiness been with him?

Mixxed emossions.....at the show he had about 100+- chameleons out on tables in deli cups.
So, it made me a little mad seeing them that way, but I guess when you have that many chameleons you cant have a million cages out on a table.
He was really nice when I met him, but it was very brief.
He came to my work and I had about 5 customers in.

I saw a bunch of pygmys in deli containers at a show too and also was kinda like what? Never asked for a reason though. Nice is a good start hahaa. If I do decide to pursue this goal and choose him I will definatly be calling and bugging him hahaha. Thanks

You guys are lucky. I can never find them at the conventions. Everyone always has brevs. But What I am really looking for is is temporalis. What ever one I find first, specturm or Temps, I will get them.

Actually she died:(

I'm not sure why either.
She was really fat, but when she died she looked a bit thinner.
I think she may have died laying eggs or shortly after.
I dug through the cage and didnt find anything.
I will look again tomorrow.

I guess this is the life of pygmies though.
Live fast and die young. Juli had them same problem too.

I have from this species 1.2 and they have lay 2 eggs that are stil doing good.
Here are some pictures:
The male

The females

The nest that I found:

Then the eggs of course:

So that was it for today...

At last...How do you keep you're spectrums?

Kind regards,
Tom

It has been a while that I post, but here I am with a update from the spectrum eggs.
The first photo is from a juv that didn't make it, look at the spine on his nose:

And here is the second one that came out after 238 days and he is doing great:

Just spray the terrarium and the juv:

He is still doing fine and he has grown, the spines on his nose and eyes are being visible. I will post in a while more photo's from this little spectrum.

best regards

Back
Top Bottom