Parasite check without fecal sample

2.3 at his back on the branch.

Also you have a lot of plant growth. Is this growing over his branches to bask on the top or are they fully exposed to the lighting above?
Here are some more shots now that I'm home and don't have to ask my wife for pics via text lol.

1000007330.jpg
1000007331.jpg
1000007332.jpg
1000007328.jpg
1000007329.jpg

2.3 at his back on the branch.

Here are some more shots now that I'm home and don't have to ask my wife for pics via text lol.

View attachment 353544View attachment 353545View attachment 353546View attachment 353547View attachment 353548
I mean I love all the plants... But I would probably thin it out just a little. There are so many big dense leaves that is going to make it hard for him to maneuver.

And just to note... Beside his color being off he physically looks pretty dang good. Eye turrets are nice and full, Casque is full but not overweight, tone of his body is healthy and not underweight.

I mean I love all the plants... But I would probably thin it out just a little. There are so many big dense leaves that is going to make it hard for him to maneuver.

And just to note... Beside his color being off he physically looks pretty dang good. Eye turrets are nice and full, Casque is full but not overweight, tone of his body is healthy and not underweight.
I agree with everything you said!

I'll trim it back, it's just starting to get to be a jungle and I love it but I'll do some tactical trimming.

And yes, I agree he looks healthy but he's not eating at a time I thought they should be packing on the pounds. Bur maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom