spare tank 30longx12squared

THECHAMMAN

Established Member
↑ i have a ↑ and i figure i should get a snake to fill it. ive had ball pythons, and have some GTP's so i want some type of python that doesnt get too large and can stay in that cage for a while.

Corn snakes! they are fantastic, easy to care for, docile, come in six million colors....they are just easy and it is refreshing.

You can get nice pet quality normals for as little as $15 at reptile expos.

You feed your snakes frozen/thawed rodents, correct? It is the best way and it is very easy to transition a snake to eat thawed, prekilled mice or rats.

cornsnakes are pretty cool, but ive had some bad experiences with them. escape artists. would a kingsnake be good. ive been looking around kingsnake.com and have found some nice snakes.

Cal. Kings are cool, so are corns. Yeah you want to make sure you have a good tight lid with eathier. I recommend a milk; heres my honduran albino milk :)

Attachments

• 100_3015 honduran milk.jpg
    100_3015 honduran milk.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 172
my friend got a pueblan milksnake for christmas. ive planned to get a black california kingsnake.i have a sliding top. i want to get a snake because i want to change it up a little bit from lizards to snakes. still looove my chams, but i gotta keep getting more. (i think im addicted to getting reptiles *i need help*)lol.

Back
Top Bottom