Some pics of Madagascar's Wildlife

Did you guys go with like a single company? How did you plan your trip? I don't know what it's like in Madagascar but it isn't like roughing it is it? I'm perfectly fine to sleep in a tent for two weeks, but my parents...that's another story.

What a fantastic photo album! I'm so jealous of your trip, but know what I'm saving my pennies (and vacation time) for! Thanks for sharing and making my morning a little better :D

Glad you all like the pics!!

We saw most of the chameleons crossing the road, we did lots of miles :) ( we cross the whole country by car) except the ones that we saw in the private reserve.

Our driver had a very sharp sight, we spotted chameleons from an unbelievable distances.

to comment pics is easier if we put the link of the pics... do you mean this pic?
_cvKb0Yuz1rupWojnceZ04XjAVE_XjlHg8y80L24nPA=w296-h221-p-no

this chameleon was in the private reserve that i mentioned, they keep them in trees surrounded by nets, or in smallest species in big cages

Or in the case of the parson's (blue and yellow ) a local guy kept it in a tree of his garden completely free.

fSB5xznuXD4qKB-0Gwvi_PXQhzbfnTI985kdafucSho=w290-h217-p-no

By the way this trip was very cheap, much cheaper than visiting Australia including a private driver. to put in to perspective is cheaper spend 5 weeks in Madagascar with a private driver eating out every day, than spend 3 weeks in Australia renting a caravan and eating sandwiches.

Hello dude, may i have your email ? i want to know some details about order a trip like yours , i want to choose madagasar as my honeymoon place !

That needle nose chameleon is beautiful. When I retire I want to take trips to both Madagascar and Tanzania.

Glad you all like the pics!!

We saw most of the chameleons crossing the road, we did lots of miles :) ( we cross the whole country by car) except the ones that we saw in the private reserve.

Our driver had a very sharp sight, we spotted chameleons from an unbelievable distances.

to comment pics is easier if we put the link of the pics... do you mean this pic?
_cvKb0Yuz1rupWojnceZ04XjAVE_XjlHg8y80L24nPA=w296-h221-p-no

this chameleon was in the private reserve that i mentioned, they keep them in trees surrounded by nets, or in smallest species in big cages

Or in the case of the parson's (blue and yellow ) a local guy kept it in a tree of his garden completely free.

fSB5xznuXD4qKB-0Gwvi_PXQhzbfnTI985kdafucSho=w290-h217-p-no

By the way this trip was very cheap, much cheaper than visiting Australia including a private driver. to put in to perspective is cheaper spend 5 weeks in Madagascar with a private driver eating out every day, than spend 3 weeks in Australia renting a caravan and eating sandwiches.
That Parsons is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the yellows!!

Yes, was the best trip ever!! , and i am coming back in November!! when i get back i will share the pics.

Glad that you like the pics as much as i do

Back
Top Bottom