Some pics of Madagascar's Wildlife

What awesome pictures! You saw a ton of chameleons and so many different kinds.!!! Were there people who helped you find them in different areas or did you find them on our own just hiking around? What kind of chameleon was that with the super long blue spotted nose? I don't think I ever saw one of those before! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!!!

That must have been the trip of a lifetime! So many herps! I'm really interested in knowing, what kind of chameleon is 88?

Glad you all like the pics!!
What awesome pictures! You saw a ton of chameleons and so many different kinds.!!! Were there people who helped you find them in different areas or did you find them on our own just hiking around? What kind of chameleon was that with the super long blue spotted nose? I don't think I ever saw one of those before! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!!!

We saw most of the chameleons crossing the road, we did lots of miles :) ( we cross the whole country by car) except the ones that we saw in the private reserve.

Our driver had a very sharp sight, we spotted chameleons from an unbelievable distances.

to comment pics is easier if we put the link of the pics... do you mean this pic?
_cvKb0Yuz1rupWojnceZ04XjAVE_XjlHg8y80L24nPA=w296-h221-p-no

this chameleon was in the private reserve that i mentioned, they keep them in trees surrounded by nets, or in smallest species in big cages

Or in the case of the parson's (blue and yellow ) a local guy kept it in a tree of his garden completely free.

fSB5xznuXD4qKB-0Gwvi_PXQhzbfnTI985kdafucSho=w290-h217-p-no

By the way this trip was very cheap, much cheaper than visiting Australia including a private driver. to put in to perspective is cheaper spend 5 weeks in Madagascar with a private driver eating out every day, than spend 3 weeks in Australia renting a caravan and eating sandwiches.

Glad you all like the pics!!

We saw most of the chameleons crossing the road, we did lots of miles :) ( we cross the whole country by car) except the ones that we saw in the private reserve.

Our driver had a very sharp sight, we spotted chameleons from an unbelievable distances.

to comment pics is easier if we put the link of the pics... do you mean this pic?
_cvKb0Yuz1rupWojnceZ04XjAVE_XjlHg8y80L24nPA=w296-h221-p-no

this chameleon was in the private reserve that i mentioned, they keep them in trees surrounded by nets, or in smallest species in big cages

Or in the case of the parson's (blue and yellow ) a local guy kept it in a tree of his garden completely free.

fSB5xznuXD4qKB-0Gwvi_PXQhzbfnTI985kdafucSho=w290-h217-p-no

Great life experience for a chameleon enthusiast! Thanks for posting your pictures of this ecotourism expedition. Spectacular Yellow Lip Parsonii too!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

thank you so much for sharing those photos. They are so beautiful in the wild. So many cool chams and you even caught one digging a whole to lay eggs!

That would be a trip I would love to take.

thanks again for that.

Yes definitely is a life time experience! if everything is going well i will go back next year to explore the west and we will repeat the north!

The one that was digging a hole was a carpet chameleon female, and in our way back she had just finished the whole, was amazing to watch it! ;)

Yes definitely is a life time experience! if everything is going well i will go back next year to explore the west and we will repeat the north!

The one that was digging a hole was a carpet chameleon female, and in our way back she had just finished the whole, was amazing to watch it! ;)

LOVED all of your pictures Ivan!!! Glad you were able to post and share them easily!

Back
Top Bottom