Some pics of Madagascar's Wildlife

Not 100% sure but I think that is a carpet chameleon female, that one, was one of the chameleons that i like the most with the parson's yellow lips and a couple of parthers (one unknown locale and other that i found in Nosybe)

By the way i found another chameleon that i did no share any ideas of this species?

1526817_10152171561116419_133992142_n.jpg

Not 100% sure but I think that is a carpet chameleon female, that one, was one of the chameleons that i like the most with the parson's yellow lips and a couple of parthers (one unknown locale and other that i found in Nosybe)

By the way i found another chameleon that i did no share any ideas of this species?

1526817_10152171561116419_133992142_n.jpg

Thats a male furcifer Campani,i keep and breed this specie also;)
Great pics from a great trip!

Glad to hear you all like the pics!, to share the pics that you like just press the right button of the mouse and copy the link of the pic and paste in the reply when we could see the pics :D

I have just added a video with some of the chameleons that i found in this trip i have added the locations where i founded the chameleons. I hope that you like the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMnGOIrWKk0

(for better video quality click in video settings and increase the resolution, i tried to edit my previous message but the button edit has disappear then i had to create a new text.

Amazing photos! What month did you go to Madagascar? Trying to organise a trip and want to see lots of chameleons.

We went from the 12th of November to the 20 of December that is the end of the dry season and the beginning of the wet season, our guide told us that it was a good season to go to see chameleons.

In the wet season some natural parks are close due to the the difficult access (the tracks are flooded)

Hi the Flight from London to Antananarivo cost us £900 return per person, plus an average of £40-80 a day including trips internals flights, restaurants and hotels personal guide, entrance to natural parks, car and fuel.

Back
Top Bottom