Some Photos From Today

ChamNovice

He just woke up, so thought I'd post some new pics of him. He is just starting to get some of his colors in now. Hoping he turns out looking something like his "daddy"(in last pic). He doesn't seem to have the hatred in his eyes as much as usual this morning. He did go to his darker color to show how disapproving he was of the photo shoot though.
Thanks for checkin out my pics.

Picture054-2.jpg

Picture055-2.jpg

Picture061-2.jpg

Picture062-2.jpg

0301091147daddy.jpg

I'm not real sure on his age. I've been told 3-4 months. His SVL was about
2 1/4 in. when I got him it's about 4 in. now.(they grow fast!!!). I have had him since 3/1/09. I got him at a reptile show in Indianapolis, from "Bearded and Veiled Reptile". I have no idea what "Daddy's" name is or where they aquired him. I just thought "Daddy's" coloration was amazing and he's huge so I had to have one of the little one's. They told me they bred for color and size. "Daddy" was at least 16"-18" SVL.
I have one of Brad Ramsey's Oggie/Green Bean male babies coming to me after May 4th (I think that's the right date) now too. Chams are entirely too addictive.
I think at some point I'm gonna have to try and get a female from Brad's Green Bean. If this one turns out like daddy, I think they could have great coloration in some little one's.

Last edited:
A few more photos taken today

Sleeping in the first couple, he has such dark spots under his eyes when sleeping... They go away when he wakes up as you can see in the other pics. The 3rd pic shows his greens that he's starting to get, pretty well. The rest are just some photos of him being mad at me as usual for being close to his cage. Note: I did not wake him up, the pics were taken about 20 min. apart.

Picture067.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture087-2.jpg

Picture082-2.jpg

Picture084-2.jpg

Picture085-2.jpg

Picture078-2.jpg

Picture081-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom