So I have a question.

kaity

So I am pretty New to the Cham world. I have three Jacksons and they are all doing great! Anyway... I saw a photo of this guy posted on this site in the Classifieds a few days ago (way at the back though) and can't find him now.

I am certian he is sold.. I was just wondering what he was. I think maybe a Ambanja Panther or something along thoes lines? But is there a keyword I should use for the coloration? Anyway, I saved the photo because I loved him so much! And wanted to do research on getting myself a guy like this.

Attachments

• cropniceguyforsale-1.jpg
    cropniceguyforsale-1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 132
Hope this helps.

So I am pretty New to the Cham world. I have three Jacksons and they are all doing great! Anyway... I saw a photo of this guy posted on this site in the Classifieds a few days ago (way at the back though) and can't find him now.

I am certian he is sold.. I was just wondering what he was. I think maybe a Ambanja Panther or something along thoes lines? But is there a keyword I should use for the coloration? Anyway, I saved the photo because I loved him so much! And wanted to do research on getting myself a guy like this.

Do you remember who posted the ad? If that member is still around he might see this post and chime in on the cham's origin.

I am sorry to say I am not really good with locating a cham based on its juvi color. My experience is with an ambanja from 3-4 months. He didn't pull through when I realized I was using the wrong lighting on him... and he passed.

IMG_6048RS.jpg

This is Steve my Ambilobe. In this pic he is 4 months.

IMG_7538.jpg

Here is Steve more recently at around 9-10 months old.

IMG_8704.jpg

Sorry to hear about your ambanja...

I knows thats just the issue. I cant rember who posted it either. I believe the posting had information about him on it. I just can't find it. I was just kind of looking around at old Chams for sale and found him.

So you think he is a juvi? I thoght he was around a year old. Shows how much I know.

PS: Steve is really stunning =D

Back
Top Bottom