So Excited!!!!!Aquazamp!!

snipeusa14

Established Member
so i just order my aquazamp system! iv been waiting for a few days dew to my wisdom teeth being pulled(which hurt like a bi---) just sent in my payment..

GREAT service from kevin he answered all my questions very FAST! i can not wait till i get my package!! maybe ill be able to talk by the time it come's :p

ill be posting a video on my getting my package and unpacking everythign along with an undate on my collection of chameleons!

thanks for reading!
Chris!

again thanks kevin!

Your REALLY gonna like the AquaZamp system !!!!

Kevin, being so easy to deal with is just the icing on the cake. Now if I could just figure out.........HOW..........to adjust that danged timer. When you get yours.......and if you get the timer working correctly, PLEASE educate me a little bit. :confused:

your really gonna like the aquazamp system !!!!

Kevin, being so easy to deal with is just the icing on the cake. Now if i could just figure out.........how..........to adjust that danged timer. When you get yours.......and if you get the timer working correctly, please educate me a little bit. :confused:
\

just contact kevin he gave me great service,just hit him up he prob has intructions he can email you

It came with instructions.............but I think I'm to "thick-headed" to figure them out. I need to give Kevin a call and have him walk me through getting the correct times set. I'm not always here and when I work, I have just been setting up the little dripper.

Back
Top Bottom