just got my AquaZamp in the mail..cant wait to set up this bad boy!

You guys gave me incentive :D

I found a Tupperware container and drilled a hole in the bottom.
Then I hot glued a mistking spray nozzle to it and connected it to the system.
It's on top of Noogies cage and works very well.
It does take a half a minute for the "rain" to start, but it's very effective,
and he seems to like it.
This is perfect for a montane cham, because this really stimulates him to drink, not just get wet!! :)

I am so happy I joined this great forum :)

Convert your misting system to the LowProfile RainDome

Hey guys! I love this positive feedback!

If you own a mistkeing and you'd like to convert, I have the solution for you!

This is the LowProfile RainDome Conversion Kit.

Here is a photo of the RainDome without the nozzle elbow assemblies:

file-5.jpg

Just remove the elbow nozzle from your mistking nozzle assembly and connect to the tubing inside of the dome. Connect the RainDome to the plumbing like you had the misting nozzle before and power it up! If you only have one misting nozzle, just add one at checkout and I'll ship one with the kit. The Complete LowProfile RainDome comes with a Y fitting for adding in the RainDome, but if you need one to make this fit better, just let me know and I'll toss one in.

I am running a sale right now on the LowProfile RainDome Conversion Kit. Save $5 this week. In the shopping cart there is a coupon tab, click on that and enter in "Save5" (you need the upper case 'S'). Email me if you have any questions: [email protected]

Thanks, I just placed my order for one, plus a extra nozzle.
How do I get the hose off my MistKing nozzle?? it's a 'push-in' fitting,
and I don't think I can pull it out w/o breaking it! :(

Thanks, I just placed my order for one, plus a extra nozzle.
How do I get the hose off my MistKing nozzle?? it's a 'push-in' fitting,
and I don't think I can pull it out w/o breaking it! :(

I see your order, thanks! I noticed you didn't use the coupon code, so I'll refund you the $5 for the coupon.

The fittings are pretty easy to get apart with the mistking. Just press the collet and tubing into the fitting, together. Then while holding the collet down, pull the tubing out. This is the same for the AquaZamp fittings, but I bet you'll notice a difference in fitment between the two. The fittings work like Chinese finger traps. The harder you pull the tubing the tighter the collet grabs the tubing. But when the collet is pushed into the fitting, you're releasing the teeth that grab the tubing.

I see your order, thanks! I noticed you didn't use the coupon code, so I'll refund you the $5 for the coupon.

The fittings are pretty easy to get apart with the mistking. Just press the collet and tubing into the fitting, together. Then while holding the collet down, pull the tubing out. This is the same for the AquaZamp fittings, but I bet you'll notice a difference in fitment between the two. The fittings work like Chinese finger traps. The harder you pull the tubing the tighter the collet grabs the tubing. But when the collet is pushed into the fitting, you're releasing the teeth that grab the tubing.

Thanks, I didnt even see the coupon deal.
Yes, I know what you mean, I will do that and use it on the raindome :)

Can u explain what this aqua Zamp works, it mentionsvit replaces the king Mister.and looks better. Is it a mister with a drainage? I have never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom