Sneak Peek: HerpMist Midnight Special Nozzles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserGecko

Howdy!

HerpMist has always been about innovation, doing things differently, and offering alternatives for the savvy herp care enthusiast. I have resisted the urge to offer black nozzle assemblies because I like the look of the white nozzles.

However, after many requests from customers, a very wise person posed a very valid question: "If you don't believe 'one nozzle size fits all', then why offer only one color?"

She was right. I sell many different types of emitters with different spray patterns, volumes, and drip reduction or not. One emitter style and type definitely does not fit every situation, so why would I think that only one color would fit every situation? Therefore...

MidnightSpecial.jpg

The HerpMist.com Midnight Special!
The only 100% black herp misting nozzle on the market!

Like all of my nozzles, each and every fitting and emitter is certified for use with human potable water systems by the National Sanitation Foundation. These aren't pneumatic fittings made for use with air. These fittings are made in the USA, too! If you're wondering, that's also a black, low flow nozzle (not the 120° high flow) on the end of it.

Pricing and details to follow soon!

If I could ever afford a herpmist system I would get it! My forearms hurt after misting my chams by hand :(

Well, how about now? :)

I won't add them to the catalog for a bit, but if anyone from the list wants the black instead of the white, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom