sleeping spot

ellrrz

i noticed yesterday and today that my little guy was in his sleeping spot about a 2 hours earlier than the lights go out. tail curled up but eyes still open looking around. my lights go on/off at 8-8. is this a typical thing of him just getting ready? has anyone else noticed their chams doing this as well.

my camo goes to bed when it gets dark outside, dosent matter if his light and every light in the house is on and the curtains closed he somehow knows and goes to bed.

thanks for the info, it was getting dark when he went to his spot. should i adjust the time lights go on/off to accommodate his natural instinct?

All 3 of my chams are ready for bed by 6pm right now, which is basically when it's dark outside. One of mine even closes his eyes before the lights go out sometimes, but I still let the lights stay on til 8pm. They all have full view of a window so they know when it gets dark. I used to worry about that too, but I think it's pretty normal...

i leave my lights on as well, this time of year till about 7, but my camo will often goto bed at 6ish, with the lights still on till 7.

im assuming it has to do with the time of year as well, and more towards summer his timing for sleep will be at a later time?

Back
Top Bottom