Weight gain

I was told not to move until after at least the 2nd clean fecal following treatment. This was the advice given for a much worse parasite but I would think it could apply here since your looking to avoid reinfection. Just make sure your spot cleaning really well until you move over.

I was told not to move until after at least the 2nd clean fecal following treatment. This was the advice given for a much worse parasite but I would think it could apply here since your looking to avoid reinfection. Just make sure your spot cleaning really well until you move over.
Ok thanks. When you say move do you mean into a sterile enclosure or back into his original enclosure, I just Want to be clear

Ok thanks. When you say move do you mean into a sterile enclosure or back into his original enclosure, I just Want to be clear
So ideally during treatment you want to put into a clean enclosure. Then do what you need to for the original enclosure to strip out and clean stuff. This way it is ready when he is totally clean. In the mean time he stays in the clean enclosure you moved him into with a bare bottom so you can spot clean consistently.

Hi so 2 clean tests ,took a bit longer due to mail disruption but hooray lol ,new soil ,plants, everything cleaned ,and back in today , he doesn’t show much colour except when sleeping ( I rarely handle him but he doesn't flare up or anything, which is good as he doesn't seem bothered when I do . But does he look dull ,ps there is no red light. Hope everyone has a great/ lovely new years eve and best wishes for the new year

Attachments

• 20231230_154817.jpg
    20231230_154817.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 16
Looks awesome!! I don’t know if it’s related but my guy looked dull for a while when I treated him for parasites. Maybe it was from the medication or from his environment changing so much and it was stressful for him. I would suspect your guy would get his normal coloration back soon.

Back
Top Bottom