Sleeping on chest?

Zajlol

So I had sprite out today and he was walking around for a while and then towards the end he just stopped on my chest/stomach and fell asleep! Haha idk if he was just tired or liked the movement of my chest when i was breathing or what the lights on my change turn off at 8 and it was 7:30 but yeah thought that was weird. Ps he's not sleeping in the pic bc of the flash.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337049299.096836.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337049299.096836.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Hoj
Haha normally if I have him out around 7:30 he will get ready for bed on my hand but never in that spot before

That's pretty funny. He must not see you as a threat :) and more as safety. It's nice we can form mutual trust with these guys.

Yea he is super friendly. Whenever I open his cage in the morning he always wants to come out.

that's exactly what my veiled does, I think your heartbeat, warmth and being seen as security makes for an awesome spot to rest those weary eyes.
I love there ability to recognize facial features and sense who is safe or secure vs not so much

that's exactly what my veiled does, I think your heartbeat, warmth and being seen as security makes for an awesome spot to rest those weary eyes.
I love there ability to recognize facial features and sense who is safe or secure vs not so much

Ok so they can recognize facial features? Because sprite always knows its me. Then when I got my new one he's almost 4 months old he is sorta used to my hands but dosnt like my face at all! He hiss from it? U think he will get used to it? When sprite was little he was mean just like this other one but now he's super friendly.

Back
Top Bottom