Sleeping Beauty's. Let's see yours!

Not sure if this thread has been done already, but I wanted to post a few photos of all my boys tucked in for the evening and thought it would be nice to see everyone else's as well! So feel free to post your photos as well.
Cheers!

Gizmo, 10.5 months, passed out.

Naboo, 7 months, all tucked in.

Archer, 3 months, ready for some shut-eye.

IMG_7335.jpg

My little Rango when he was only 2 months old <3

Smaug, 11 months old, getting ready for sleepy time :D. And Gizmo looks hilarious :)

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 387
Awesome photos so far guys! Thanks for sharing :)

Awesome pics! One question how did you do the criss cross thing for Naboo?
I actually bought it. It's used for growing vine-like plants upwards. They are called "Expandable Willow Trellis." You can find them generally at any plant and hardware store!

Ferdinand hidden in his favorite spot, all ready for sleepy time. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374878285446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374878285446.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 390
Loving these photos!

HAHA! That picture of naboo! Its just like my boy I thought he was a little strange cause he liked to be tucked into branches like that but it looks like its a chameleon thing!

Your chameleon has such fascinating pyjamas. Love the red limbs and green body!

Loving these photos!

HAHA! That picture of naboo! Its just like my boy I thought he was a little strange cause he liked to be tucked into branches like that but it looks like its a chameleon thing!

Your chameleon has such fascinating pyjamas. Love the red limbs and green body!
Thanks Reptigeek, I always look out for your Naboo threads he's just so awesome :D. Gizmo and Archer are looking great too! I'll keep an eye out for Archer pics!

Sir George does the same!

Every night at the same time he curls up in the cutest position to sleep ! Such a cute "chameleon thing"!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 300
Back
Top Bottom