Sleep Tight My Sweet Hammy

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
It is with a very heavy heart that I share of Hammy’s passing back in July. I have been so sad that I have only told a couple friends of Hammy’s passing. Hammy was my little love and the daddy to my babies and he is so sadly missed. We believe his stricter grew closer together because he started showing symptoms of RI and having breathing problems. However, I could not bare the thought of having him cut up so I did not allow my vet to do a necropsy. Some of you may remember he had to go to the human hospital last year for a CT scan that showed the stricter in his throat. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/hammy-gets-a-ct-scan.168409/

Rest easy my sweet little man. I will always love you and keep you in my heart forever and I hope to see you again someday over the rainbow bridge.

Tribute Video

Hammy March 17, 2017 to July 22, 2020

15B28E3D-0267-4139-A7AD-FAD7B70748C9.jpeg
178F6C00-0122-4CB2-854D-CE3B9C3D0EFB.jpeg
3D1FBA43-7459-4094-8B2B-DEF508C9C8CB.jpeg
D3F32709-CD6B-47D3-91FC-43270757CCE7.jpeg
94B8D3F7-9972-4713-BC7C-9B3C491B5FF4.jpeg
796FEC66-47E7-449F-AA76-E9E7BBB88D08.jpeg
97366EB0-0D32-4878-B2D5-53D0EEC1281E.jpeg
D50A5E0F-9E7E-46F1-9470-06C20B0B90E8.jpeg
E8E16EEF-0024-4BB2-9D64-73F3F8DFA9B6.jpeg
47F028CE-77C8-447E-8647-C64DEF066DE2.jpeg

It is with a very heavy heart that I share of Hammy’s passing back in July. I have been so sad that I have only told a couple friends of Hammy’s passing. Hammy was my little love and the daddy to my babies and he is so sadly missed. We believe his stricter grew closer together because he started showing symptoms of RI and having breathing problems. However, I could not bare the thought of having him cut up so I did not allow my vet to do a necropsy. Some of you may remember he had to go to the human hospital last year for a CT scan that showed the stricter in his throat. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/hammy-gets-a-ct-scan.168409/

Rest easy my sweet little man. I will always love you and keep you in my heart forever and I hope to see you again someday over the rainbow bridge.

Tribute Video

Hammy March 17, 2017 to July 22, 2020

View attachment 277012View attachment 277013View attachment 277014View attachment 277015View attachment 277016View attachment 277017View attachment 277018View attachment 277019View attachment 277020View attachment 277021

I know how hard this has been for you . I hope this tribute gives you some peace ❤️. Lots of love xo .

Jann, I send my deepest condolences. Hammy was a very handsome chameleon. I feel very lucky to have one of his babies.

Oh no. ? I am so very sorry. Hammy was so beautiful and I know he was very special to you. With his big gorgeous casque, bold colors and fantastically proud poses, I always thought of him as King of the veileds. His legacy and memory lives on in his children and forever will hold a special place in your heart. ((Hugs))?

Rest in chameleon paradise Hammy, and know that your babies carry on your legacy and your amazing colors! ♥♥

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

I know how hard this has been for you . I hope this tribute gives you some peace ❤. Lots of love xo .

Thank you Kristen. Hammy was so very special.

Oh Jann I am so very sorry to hear of Hammy's passing. He lives on in all of his babies. ❤

Thank you Becca for your condolences.

Jann! I am so sorry to hear this and it’s so heartbreaking! Thank you for giving me the eggs so his legacy can live on...Very bittersweet. I’m grateful to have a part of his heritage. RIP the most Handsome Chameleon that ever lived!!!!!

Thank you Janet! I’m glad that you have some of his babies.

I am sorry for your loss. And I feel so blessed to have one of his babies. My heart goes out to you, Jann.

Thank you Amanda! I’m so glad that I breed him and that a little part of him lives on in his babies.

I am now here but I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be. What a beautiful baby he was ❤

Thank you so much for your kind words about my Hammy.

I’m so sorry Jann! He’s in a better place now eating all the hornworms and superworms he can. ❤

Thank you so much Haley.

What a beautiful chameleon. I’m so sorry

Thank you Doc. I appreciate your kind words.

Jann, I'm so truly sorry to hear this. He was beautiful, and as was said he lives on. RIP Hammy.

Thank you Michelle. It’s been a rough couple of months.

Jann, I send my deepest condolences. Hammy was a very handsome chameleon. I feel very lucky to have one of his babies.

Thank you Nikki. I’m glad that you have one of his babies.

Oh no. ? I am so very sorry. Hammy was so beautiful and I know he was very special to you. With his big gorgeous casque, bold colors and fantastically proud poses, I always thought of him as King of the veileds. His legacy and memory lives on in his children and forever will hold a special place in your heart. ((Hugs))?

You are so kind Vikki. Thank you so much.

Jann, I’m so sorry to hear about Hammy

Thank you Chase.

So sorry for your loss he had a good life and is now somewhere eating all the yummy treats he can eat on your hand. His babies carry down his beauty and everything good about him. He is still here just not here physically he is In the heart of all of the ones who loves him.:)

Im very sorry for your loss, losing a loved one is so difficult. Hammy was a very handsome, adorable little guy.

I will hold my guys a little closer (figuratively) today.

So sorry for your loss he had a good life and is now somewhere eating all the yummy treats he can eat on your hand. His babies carry down his beauty and everything good about him. He is still here just not here physically he is In the heart of all of the ones who loves him.:)
Im very sorry for your loss, losing a loved one is so difficult. Hammy was a very handsome, adorable little guy.

I will hold my guys a little closer (figuratively) today.
RIP Beautiful and precious little boy. You will be greatly missed by all :-(

Thank you all for your kind words. I still miss my little man every single day.

So sorry to hear that Hammy passed. He was a beautiful chameleon and I know you will keep him in your heart forever.
How old was he?
Warm Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom