Goodnight my precious Tripod.

Camiezone

Avid Member
I'm completely broken hearted, my most special beave fighter, who had my heart Tripod passed over the rainbow Bridge tonight. I will miss you so much. You beat all odds, and were here with me for 3.5 years despite just having 3 legs, a curved spine and having to be castrated from awful prolapse. You kept your larger than life sweetness until you last breath which you took in my hand. I love you Tripod. Good night my sweet sweet boy.

Attachments

• 20231123_225234.jpg
    20231123_225234.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 22
I’m so sorry Camilla.😢 He was the luckiest boy to have such a wonderful caring keeper. Says so much about his desire to live and the care he received in his years here. You both overcame so many hurdles by the sounds of it.
Rest in peace little Tripod.❤️

I’m so sorry Camilla.😢 He was the luckiest boy to have such a wonderful caring keeper. Says so much about his desire to live and the care he received in his years here. You both overcame so many hurdles by the sounds of it.
Rest in peace little Tripod.❤️
Thank you for your kind words. Really means alot.

Oh no…😢 I’m so very sorry. Not long ago you told us how special he was to you. For all your sweetheart went through, I know you gave him a wonderful life. He’s gracing the heavenly trees with his sweet and beautiful face. Rest easy Tripod. (((💗)))

I'm completely broken hearted, my most special beave fighter, who had my heart Tripod passed over the rainbow Bridge tonight. I will miss you so much. You beat all odds, and were here with me for 3.5 years despite just having 3 legs, a curved spine and having to be castrated from awful prolapse. You kept your larger than life sweetness until you last breath which you took in my hand. I love you Tripod. Good night my sweet sweet boy.
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was an beautiful boy and I know for a fact was thriving. You cared for him well, I can tell his happiness from the photos you've shared of him. Sending a virtual hug and healing 💓

Oh no…😢 I’m so very sorry. Not long ago you told us how special he was to you. For all your sweetheart went through, I know you gave him a wonderful life. He’s gracing the heavenly trees with his sweet and beautiful face. Rest easy Tripod. (((💗)))
Thank you vicki. All the virtual hugs and support this amazing group on the forum has given me is so heartfelt and I appreciate it so much.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. Sending you a virtual hug ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much. Yeah it's do hard to say goodnight to our four legged (or 3 in tripods case) babies. I'm just grateful he waited for me to come home and be with him till last breath. He was unique and so sweet. Arghh now I'm crying again. Hehe.

Thank you so much. Yeah it's do hard to say goodnight to our four legged (or 3 in tripods case) babies. I'm just grateful he waited for me to come home and be with him till last breath. He was unique and so sweet. Arghh now I'm crying again. Hehe.
Oh man I'm so sorry. Sending you a hug.

Back
Top Bottom