size

naich

so how can i tell my cham is on tract...he is a male panther at 6 months 20 days, he is a pissy little guy and wont let me near him...so i cant measure/weigh him comfortably.

i used to tract my guys success with this youtube star....they were right on tract size wise...and hers was only a month older...unfortunatly it died of kidne failure...her name is caterpillargiraffe.

heres a vid of here male panther at 6 months...this is what my guy looks like inch for inch...any help as in health statements and advise...is my little guyon the right tract...lol i used tracts like 6 times.

video link.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6n5jYglwgM&feature=channel_page

ps.....1 second to 1 min 30 seconds pay attention.

thats where my guys at now.

come on 25 views and no one can say my cham is alittle under sized...or a good size...im just checking up.

Naich- You would be better posting pics of your own cham. I don't feel right saying good or not good by looking at someone else's cham. Do you have access to a camera so you can upload a pic?

yeah ill upload a pic in a little...i know hes healthy just want to make shure he up to date on size since i cant wiegh/mesure him like i can with my bearded dragon who is more mellow.

Back
Top Bottom