sinatra nosy be babies coming soon

ibdragons

Established Member
Hi guys my Nosy be babies are growing fast. The sire is Neptune from creature chameleons. The dames sire is blue dream from chameleon paradise. Imagine the results. And the best part is the bloodlines sinatra from the kammers is Neptunes dad. , hands down Imo the best Nosy be with electric blue. First pic is Neptune second is babies look at the Blue on one of the males, wich all look the same, also females are nice too. Neptune March 2012.jpg

20130620_075138.jpg

20130622_084738.jpg look up blue dream at chameleon paradise my email address [email protected]

Last edited:
Neptune is awesome!!!!! I got lost in the lineage.... where does Sinatra fit in, who's sire is he?
Thanks

Neptune is awesome!!!!! I got lost in the lineage.... where does Sinatra fit in, who's sire is he?
Thanks

Sinatra is Neptune s father, Neptune is the father of my babies, blue dream is the father of the mother of the babies.

I need help!

Hello guys, im new to this site. I just made an account but it seems i cant post yet. I have a problem with my chameleon, i bought it online and i received it friday morning. He doesnt want to eat, and his is sleeping during the day. What can i do to help him??! Someone please help me :(

Hello guys, im new to this site. I just made an account but it seems i cant post yet. I have a problem with my chameleon, i bought it online and i received it friday morning. He doesnt want to eat, and his is sleeping during the day. What can i do to help him??! Someone please help me :(

You should call the breeder..they should have like a 5 day health Guarantee like most breeders I'm guessing...but i might be wrong..never hurts to try..

I need help

I hope so. I cheked his toungue and its yellow, i just keep spraying water on him in case he is dehydrated. He doesnt even want to move. Im using a big fish tank with a screen top. Could it be his habbitat?

I hope so. I cheked his toungue and its yellow, i just keep spraying water on him in case he is dehydrated. He doesnt even want to move. Im using a big fish tank with a screen top. Could it be his habbitat?
welcome

to the forums what you do is go to the top of the sight click on forums then click on health clinic start a new thread there asking for help. Hope he gets better. next time do that I personally don't mind but you should starta new thread instead of mine wich is about Nosy be s. again start a new thread so we can help but if his eyes are closed you should go to a vet that specializes in chameleons. Good Luck.

Here is the dames sire blue dream from chameleon paradise. imagine the bloodlines that are in these babies

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372223033244.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372223033244.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 125
David,,, with their lineage your babies will surely be exceptional!!! Please let me know when they are ready to be shipped and go to new homes!!!!! I am interested in providing a home for a male... Lisa

Back
Top Bottom