Meet my new Kreation!!

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Welcomed home a new 3.5 month old Nosy be boy from Kammerflage Kreations this afternoon. His sire is Gurney Hallack, and mother is Raszagal from them. I'm hoping he develops some intense blues just like his father but also keeps these white accents he has going on in between his blues he's already starting to show. He reminds me so much of my Neptune, who I also bought from Kammerflage years ago. Super calm and not shy at all. Climbed straight out of the continuer he was shipped in onto my hand and sat there and basked in the sun while I snapped some quick pics :) I am in love with his basking pose. He looks so majestic! The little squirt!

I'm waiting to get a feel of his personality before I name him. Squirt just popped into my head while writing this because he's so small and the name fits how cute he looks. I can't imagine him being a full size adult named Squirt though but who knows lol. Maybe it will stick.

I feel like a first time chameleon owner all over again. My nerves have been on 10. I have to remind myself to not check up on him so much so he can have privacy as he adapts to his new home lol.

1355A3F4-C71F-4D1E-8A64-87D9C2BB4B54.jpeg
DD86977E-4215-47C5-A88B-E9968FDAC2DE.jpeg
tempImaget1r5KU.png

Welcomed home a new 3.5 month old Nosy be boy from Kammerflage Kreations this afternoon. His sire is Gurney Hallack, and mother is Raszagal from them. I'm hoping he develops some intense blues just like his father but also keeps these white accents he has going on in between his blues he's already starting to show. He reminds me so much of my Neptune, who I also bought from Kammerflage years ago. Super calm and not shy at all. Climbed straight out of the continuer he was shipped in onto my hand and sat there and basked in the sun while I snapped some quick pics :) I am in love with his basking pose. He looks so majestic! The little squirt!

I'm waiting to get a feel of his personality before I name him. Squirt just popped into my head while writing this because he's so small and the name fits how cute he looks. I can't imagine him being a full size adult named Squirt though but who knows lol. Maybe it will stick.

I feel like a first time chameleon owner all over again. My nerves have been on 10. I have to remind myself to not check up on him so much so he can have privacy as he adapts to his new home lol.

View attachment 289017View attachment 289018View attachment 289023
Look forward to seeing his colors develop 😎

Back
Top Bottom