Show me your veilds.

My current veileds, Hammy and Lola

A2FF90D2-485A-48E2-8C95-E582C1D73832.jpeg
150D2556-4F33-4368-91E1-B3487A34119D.jpeg

Haha! Thanks! I was trying to come up with a name I hadn't seen on a Chameleon yet lol :LOL:
It is clever! Beman's name just came to me when I left the store after seeing him the first time... I was like his name should be Beman lol no freaking idea where it came from. But it stuck and when I finally went back to get him after 3 days of obsessively thinking about him he had his name.

It is clever! Beman's name just came to me when I left the store after seeing him the first time... I was like his name should be Beman lol no freaking idea where it came from. But it stuck and when I finally went back to get him after 3 days of obsessively thinking about him he had his name.
I was going back and forth between Godrick, and Merlin...then decided to give him both...then my 11 year old suggested his "last name" be Scamander...she said: "Since he is a fantastic beast." :D I thought she had a great idea! So that's how his name came about. :love:

I was going back and forth between Godrick, and Merlin...then decided to give him both...then my 11 year old suggested his "last name" be Scamander...she said: "Since he is a fantastic beast." :D I thought she had a great idea! So that's how his name came about. :love:
Gotta love our kids right lol. My daughter Alora was like well that is weird mom. But she is 14 and not as interested in my new addiction.

Gotta love our kids right lol. My daughter Alora was like well that is weird mom. But she is 14 and not as interested in my new addiction.
Haha! Yeah I soooo remember that age with my 2 older daughters...they're 24 and 21 now. All those sighs and eye rolls lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom