Show me your veilds.

This is Camo. I wanted to name her Rogue, but my daughter insisted...Maybe the next cham we get I will get to name.

Attachments

• IMG-3028.JPG
    IMG-3028.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG-3029.JPG
    IMG-3029.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG-3033.JPG
    IMG-3033.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-3034.JPG
    IMG-3034.JPG
    326.3 KB · Views: 120
This is my male So cute i wish mine was still that little!
Heres Kyle. 2 year old grump. First pic on his favorite basking spot and the second pic is when I unexpectedly caught him in his travels down through the cage. He wasted no time in hanging upside down to puff up at me...
View attachment 222401View attachment 222402
Lol i can relate so much to mine being a grump. After all i named oscar the grouch lol!.

Don’t worry egg laying scares me too lol she has never laid eggs before and she’s about a year old now. However she is showing her gravid colors now! I have her lay bin all ready to go and have been giving her privacy. She’s still eating like crazy and not roaming her enclosure yet so I may have a few more days.

Don’t worry egg laying scares me too lol she has never laid eggs before and she’s about a year old now. However she is showing her gravid colors now! I have her lay bin all ready to go and have been giving her privacy. She’s still eating like crazy and not roaming her enclosure yet so I may have a few more days.
Glad I am not the only one lol. You are far braver then I am!

I did not intend to get a female. I chose the one that seemed to be ok with my presence in the room. It just so happened that she was female. Now it’s tearing my nerves up just thinking about her first clutch. We are prepared, but I’m still so worried and anxious. We probably have a long time to wait, but hopefully I will feel more comfortable with the whole thing after the first time.

Bill strand has a video on YouTube where he talks about best chameleon pets. When he mentions the veiled and panther females he discusses egg laying. I’ve yet to have any clutches but he says if husbandry is correct egg laying is no problem ... I hope he’s right lol

Bill strand has a video on YouTube where he talks about best chameleon pets. When he mentions the veiled and panther females he discusses egg laying. I’ve yet to have any clutches but he says if husbandry is correct egg laying is no problem ... I hope he’s right lol
I just watched it(Bill Strand )thanks! Good stuff!

When you look at clouds and see chameleons lol does this mean you have an addiction??
Everyone who knows me well knows that I am a proud and noncompliant member of the CAA (Chameleon Anonymous Association). When you buy 40 000 crickets every 3 weeks (use to be 35 000 till a few weeks ago) to feed off to your chameleons you surely have something different going on in your brain!

Back
Top Bottom