Shout out to Nick Barta!

Peachypink

Chameleon Enthusiast
The man is awesome!! @nick barta just made me an amazing deal and helped me get rid of some of the dubia I have piled up since my bearded dragon passed. She used to take down all the dubia that got too big for my chams.

Can't wait to try the orange heads and banana roaches. Nick, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

The orange heads are fast and slippery, but can't climb. They are like an orangish red tint and plumper than dubias. They're great though and my cam loves them. Got mine off nick as well and my entire experience purchasing from him was awesome. He answered all of my questions, which was a lot lol.

Yes he is i just got some orange head from him a few days ago they are awesome and not a single one dead......not one

The only orange head I know you people call president these days... Ooooooh did I just blow the whole 'Netherlands second' thing? :eek:

I have just now written a CF Executive Order banning all humor from members in the Netherlands. Effective immediately. This will be a 90 day trial period.

I have just now written a CF Executive Order banning all humor from members in the Netherlands. Effective immediately. This will be a 90 day trial period.
Instead we're gonna rely on the humor of our forum moderators!

I did not go on holiday to an Islamic country this year because I was afraid I would get in to trouble signing in to these forums!

Back
Top Bottom