US Shout out to Full Throttle Feeders

timber64

I wanted to give a shout-out to Full Throttle Feeders for excellent customer service! I recently ordered one of their ingenious feeder cups and although they shipped it within 24 hours of placing my order, the shipment got stuck along the way in the USPS system. Once they were made aware of the delay, the owner (Nick Barta) monitored the situation and after seeing the package was making NO progress, went ahead on his own and shipped me a replacement. With the new shipment only days away from being delivered, the original package suddenly appeared on my doorstep today. Once again Nick was great to work with, as he already included a return label in the second shipment, should I finally receive both.

Not only did I receive GREAT customer service, but I'm very impressed with the product itself. My cham is gonna love it!!

I wanted to give a shout-out to Full Throttle Feeders for excellent customer service! I recently ordered one of their ingenious feeder cups and although they shipped it within 24 hours of placing my order, the shipment got stuck along the way in the USPS system. Once they were made aware of the delay, the owner (Nick Barta) monitored the situation and after seeing the package was making NO progress, went ahead on his own and shipped me a replacement. With the new shipment only days away from being delivered, the original package suddenly appeared on my doorstep today. Once again Nick was great to work with, as he already included a return label in the second shipment, should I finally receive both.

Not only did I receive GREAT customer service, but I'm very impressed with the product itself. My cham is gonna love it!!
Good to hear. I'm about to order one myself finally 👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom