should i complain?

awh53

bought y veiled chameleon two weeks ago
yesterday i took her to the vet to have her checked out
was told that she has mbd and gravid and that she was an adult wheni asked in pet shop was told 6 months

some veileds can be gravid at 6months though......infertile but gravid nonetheless......u could/can complain, but wont do much since its been 2wks they'll just blow u off and count the money the guy b4 u came in to complain gave them......just never go back their.....get your stuff online....

normally a good reliable shop never had a complaint about them
animals all kept in right size viv/cages right lights and clean

my animals are my life at least she has a home where she will get the help she needs

I hate Petshop ppl they told me my Veiled Charm was 8 weeks old mean while i asked they guys on the form and posted pics on my profile and they told me he was 6 months so there for i dont trust petshop ppl they also told me a coil bulb would work just fine for him mean while it causes blindness within a week or 2... :eek:

No offense meant here-but MBD and being gravid are very obvious in chameleons-you should know what to look for when you are buying any animal, research, and know who to trust.

I have no issues with buying something from a pet shop. I make it a point to do my homework and know exactly what I'm looking for. This is essential if you expect to get a healthy animal. It is our responsibility to know more about the wanted pet in question, than the shop we are getting them from. I don't even bother asking them questions about a new animal I'm wanting to try, I haven't in years. If I should happen to see something I like, I will go home and do my research then come back when and if I feel ready.

Back
Top Bottom