She's Here!

KingJulien

I got my new baby girl this morning. :D I got her from Eric at Chameleons 101, she is a Ballar baby.

Here's the girl and her new home, I've got just a plain bulb over her until her UVB gets here in the mail later today.

Attachments

• sept 2 045.jpg
    sept 2 045.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 145
  • sept 2 032.jpg
    sept 2 032.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 151
She is adorable! Ballar is an amazing guy she is going to be amazing!!

Do I sense breeding in your future? ;)

She is adorable! Ballar is an amazing guy she is going to be amazing!!

Do I sense breeding in your future? ;)

:D Thanks, I think she's the cutest. I love her markings, and she's eating really well right out of the box. My boy is still young, and already looks a lot like Ballar (not related though). Beeding is definitely a possibility!

Awesome looking little girl. Eric is a great guy to work with and has some of the best ambilobes I've seen. I too a little over a month ago purchased a baby fierce male. He is about 4 months now and looking great :cool: (my avatar). By the way how is your male ambi`s eye doing?

Who is the sire of your male is it Jake or Candy cane man?
Jake. He looks a lot like Ballar, so I think it's a good match. The result should be pretty predictably awesome.
Congrats! She sure is cute!:):D:):D
Thanks!

That is one sweet baby, she will steal your heart in no time.:D:D
Absolutely! She's so cute. She does a lot of the rocking when she walks which just cracks me up to no end.

Awesome looking little girl. Eric is a great guy to work with and has some of the best ambilobes I've seen. I too a little over a month ago purchased a baby fierce male. He is about 4 months now and looking great :cool: (my avatar). By the way how is your male ambi`s eye doing?

Thanks. She's got a lot of color variation, I can't wait to see what develops. Eric is definitely a pleasure to work with, and he's happy to help with questions. Your boy is really colorful for four months! Awesome! My boy's eye MUCH improved. I think he'll be back to normal in a day or two. :) What a relief!

Back
Top Bottom