She? or He?

She has not bred yet. Since she has never shown the receptive coloration, it is a guessing game when and if she ever becomes receptive. I keep trying every two weeks, but nothing yet.
I keep my fingers crossed though.

She has not bred yet. Since she has never shown the receptive coloration, it is a guessing game when and if she ever becomes receptive. I keep trying every two weeks, but nothing yet.
I keep my fingers crossed though.

well ill keep mine crossed for you as well...i would love to see the offspring she would produce

She is awesome, Lance! Never knew color like that was possible in a female. I know you are having no breeding luck, but do these girls still produce infertile clutches? If not, I wonder if these females have a longer life expectancy than most females, since they do not have the high calcium demand that a typical female has. So many interesting things to learn about those little gals!

Thanks for the compliments. No eggs yet. Her coloration is still the same. What makes it difficult in trying to breed her is that she never shows any receptive coloration. So I just keep trying every couple weeks.

Thanks for the compliments. No eggs yet. Her coloration is still the same. What makes it difficult in trying to breed her is that she never shows any receptive coloration. So I just keep trying every couple weeks.

Come on Lance. Start an artificial insemination program already!! lol:rolleyes:

Ive seen this before. I have a friend in Germany that had a beautiful coloured Female, tuns out that once it his about a year old the hemipenis began to show and she was in fact a he with small testicles! lol

Im not saying this is the case, but you may just get a big suprise one day (or a small one if you know what I mean ;))

I cant remember who but someone on here had a "he-she" that wouldnt mate with males but showed very extrodinary colors. Upon death a necropsy was performed and it was found that it had both female and male parts but they were under developed. If I am remembering correctly, it never laid eggs and would sometimes color up at other females. Maybe yours is similar? Hopefully not and you can get her to breed. Maybe you'll start a line of colorful lady panthers :)

I cant remember who but someone on here had a "he-she" that wouldnt mate with males but showed very extrodinary colors. Upon death a necropsy was performed and it was found that it had both female and male parts but they were under developed. If I am remembering correctly, it never laid eggs and would sometimes color up at other females. Maybe yours is similar? Hopefully not and you can get her to breed. Maybe you'll start a line of colorful lady panthers :)
Well maybe they both are hermafrodytas ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

Back
Top Bottom