She is freaking crazy about apples!

Progrmor

So I tried that fruit thing with my cham and with GREAT success! Cut 3 thin thin pieces of apple and put it on a stick and when I wook up whe was right there eating the whole thing! :D
(She dont have apple as a part of her diet, just an extra treat).

What else can I try?? :)

Try banana, blueberry, grapes, carrot and green leafy veggies. Be sure to cut fruits and veggies into small slivers so she want choke.

So I tried that fruit thing with my cham and with GREAT success! Cut 3 thin thin pieces of apple and put it on a stick and when I wook up whe was right there eating the whole thing! :D
(She dont have apple as a part of her diet, just an extra treat).

What else can I try?? :)

Smeagol loves blueberrys, try those :)

Took him a while to zap it, had to keep rolling it around in my hand.
Guess he had never seen one before!
But once they learn, they dont hesitate anymore :D

Smeagol loves blueberrys, try those :)

Took him a while to zap it, had to keep rolling it around in my hand.
Guess he had never seen one before!
But once they learn, they dont hesitate anymore :D

I tried that today! But she didnt snatch them since they were in her feedercup along with the beetles ;) But im putting them on a stick and we´ll see.

I've had success with both strawberries and blanched (boiled slightly to soften a little) carrot slices. No luck with blueberries though.

He took both strawberries and carrots right out of my fingers - cutest thing ever! I also put melon on a branch once, but he didn't eat all of it, and it made a mess.

Be prepared for extra poos! :D

Raspberries are my babies favorite. She didn't care for raw carrots but liked the organic purée. I'm curious to know if she boils them too. I've got to try the blueberries. Do you cut them in half? Mine eat right out of my hand. I also keep a Tupperware lid propped up on her ladder with her salad on it and I'll throw a chopped up grape on there sometimes. Frita loves sweets. I limit her fruits to one a day. So one raspberry or one large grape. But she is also 6 months old, still kind of small.

Does this go for all chameleons? I'm just curious Norman my Jackson has been eating crickets for so long I'd like to just give him something a lil different from time to time ya know.

Back
Top Bottom