Sexual harassment by my Chameleon

Eyal

My male Tarzan, yemen chameleon just raped me...
I was puting my hand towards him, and he begins to show his patterns... :S, so i was like okeeey :S , then he rushes on my hand and begins raping my thumb :OO

My naughty chameleon is horny :S

My sister has been raped. I know what im talking about. I didnt feel anything pleasnt with a chameleon humping my thumb. I was like trying to stop him but he kept on going. (not that its something to compare with , with humans or anything. )

My sister has been raped. I know what im talking about. I didnt feel anything pleasnt with a chameleon humping my thumb. I was like trying to stop him but he kept on going. (not that its something to compare with , with humans or anything. )

everybody just relax, take a deep breath...
anyways, i think it might be the time of year cause my male has been bobbing at everything today and yesterday, ill post a video in a minute

I have had the same incident just reaching in to re-adjust something and he just flys over to my hand changes to a really dark green colour and starts rocking on my hand and waving back and forth i thought he was trying to get some :p

There is a funny thread in the forum somewhere about a veiled and his 'love' a garden glove....could be the answer for your cham :)

I have had the same incident just reaching in to re-adjust something and he just flys over to my hand changes to a really dark green colour and starts rocking on my hand and waving back and forth i thought he was trying to get some :p

hahahaha, when mine started, i was like WTF XD

I've got you all beat. I had family over for Thanksgiving and my aunt and my great Grandmother have never seen my Veileds before. They were intrested so I brought them in my cham room. My little female wasn't in a good mood so I opened my males cage and as usual he got on the door and hung out. I let him climb on me and everything was cool at first but then he started moving around in a weird motion. Well that turned into humping the sleeve of my thick jacket. Oh imbaresment isn't the word. He has never done this to me before. He is roughly 14 months old. What a perv. I haven't talked to him since.

I've got you all beat. I had family over for Thanksgiving and my aunt and my great Grandmother have never seen my Veileds before. They were intrested so I brought them in my cham room. My little female wasn't in a good mood so I opened my males cage and as usual he got on the door and hung out. I let him climb on me and everything was cool at first but then he started moving around in a weird motion. Well that turned into humping the sleeve of my thick jacket. Oh imbaresment isn't the word. He has never done this to me before. He is roughly 14 months old. What a perv. I haven't talked to him since.

Oh no, that is too funny.

Here is another thread on the subject. We have the guy who dated the garden glove, and a beany baby. He is described in this thread:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/jake-glove-sitting-tree-13892/

Back
Top Bottom