Sexing my Baby panther!!!! need to know

geoff135

I heard that you can sex your baby panthers by looking under the tail, but i dont know what to look for.

Here are some pictures of my 2 month old baby

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

That's a beautiful baby girl :) your looking at the base of the tail, if there was a buldge there it would be male

damn i really wanted a male for the colors, i did some research and saw that females where peachy but i hoped for the best, when the guy at the shop told me he was 80% sure it was a male. kinda pisses me off really.

damn i really wanted a male for the colors, i did some research and saw that females where peachy but i hoped for the best, when the guy at the shop told me he was 80% sure it was a male. kinda pisses me off really.

I went thru the exact scenario about a month ago. The colors in the 1st and 3rd pics are almost dead giveaways. Also, there is absolutely not hint of a bulge at the base of her tail.

My personal opinion: if you paid for a male and you really want a male, return her to the shop and swap her out. If they don't have a male, get your money back or make them find you one. My .02.

She is very pretty!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom