scented things like candles

I never really know the answer to this question .. but I think it's okay.
I do not use any aerosol sprays (including room deodorizers) in the chameleons room, but I do use a pump spray enzyme deodorizer on the area rugs once a week.
No candles in this room ... but I don't think they would be a problem.
I know Chad uses plug ins (I think) in the room his chameleons live in.
I think I would draw the line at incense ... too smokey and overpowering.

-Brad

I never really know the answer to this question .. but I think it's okay.
I do not use any aerosol sprays (including room deodorizers) in the chameleons room, but I do use a pump spray enzyme deodorizer on the area rugs once a week.
No candles in this room ... but I don't think they would be a problem.
I know Chad uses plug ins (I think) in the room his chameleons live in.
I think I would draw the line at incense ... too smokey and overpowering.

-Brad

thanks! :) there is just 2 little candels going..

My only addition to what Brad said comes from my experience as a bird owner. You need to be careful with Febreeze, as it has been known to harm birds and other critters when sprayed in their cages or into the air directly around them. I've used it on my carpets safely, but keep it out of the immediate area of birds, herps, etc. And stay away from the new gadgets that spray it (or any similar products) into the air on regular intervals.

I use scented candles on a regular basis with no ill effects to birds or herps, and have used the oil and gel based plug-ins with no problem.

My only addition to what Brad said comes from my experience as a bird owner. You need to be careful with Febreeze, as it has been known to harm birds and other critters when sprayed in their cages or into the air directly around them. I've used it on my carpets safely, but keep it out of the immediate area of birds, herps, etc. And stay away from the new gadgets that spray it (or any similar products) into the air on regular intervals.

I use scented candles on a regular basis with no ill effects to birds or herps, and have used the oil and gel based plug-ins with no problem.

Good advice Wendy!
I love febreeze* ... but it is not used in the chameleon's room.

-Brad

*I wish they still made it in the pump bottle.

yah , thats the reason i was asking haha is because i know that smells harm birds,
and febreeze i m allergic to so now worries with that ahhaha

Back
Top Bottom