Sad Sad Day Yesterday...

PrettyInInk87

As some of you might have already read, one of my uncles was found dead yesterday and has been said it was a suicide. :'( My mom left last night to Mexico but with all of her health issues, I'm very worried about her. I was by her side when my grandmother passed and would like to be by her side during this difficult time for our family. That being said, I have to sell most if my reptile and arachnid collection in order to have enough for the plane ticket. It PAINS me to have to do that but pains me even more not being able to mourn alongside my family.

Selling both of my chams, Colombian boa, corn snake, tokay geckos, B. smithi, B. vagans, A. Versicolor slings, and one baby Crested gecko. All will be included with set ups and enclosures.

I'd really like to deal locally, I dont have time to ship.

Last edited:
First of all I am very very sorry for your loss and especially in such a way. Suicide is a tragedy and I have dealt with it directly. I understand why you want to go and be with your family at this time. I am sorry that you have to sell all your animals as I know you love them all very much. I hope you can find some other way to get the money together and maybe find some one to look after your pets while you are away. In any event, you have my condolecnes and may you have a save journey.

Sorry for your loss, To me family is the most important thing in the world. I wish I could help, I have been wanting another cham but don't have much money now in the unemployed days :(

wished I lived closer to you. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope everything goes well with your travels.

Sorry to hear about your loss PrettyInInk, I lost my uncle 2 weeks ago in a fishing accident off the coast of Hawaii 2 weeks ago, its always hard to lose a family member

Sorry for your loss, I hope you can possibly find an alternative to selling your animals but I feel your pain.

Regards....Dave

I'm sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences. Wish I lived closer & would be able to help :( Wish you the best of luck.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Unfortunately my babies have been picked up. The were scooped up right away... They will be used for breeding so hopefully in the future I can get one of their babies.

Back
Top Bottom