"rustlin his jimmy's" 5 month old sambava

Sang

Well its been a while since i took a few pics of one of my first hatchlings, and here he is all pissy that i woke him, one side had dark dark bars, and i spun around his pot and these were the colors he was showing off.

IMG_6941.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

Camera died right as i was trying to get a pic of him gaping and lunging at me lol.. need to find my battery charger.

I have a Sambava also, and he shows off some of the most beautiful sleeping colors. That is his sleeping tail in my avatar! Your cham looks adorable and showing some nice colors also. Don't ya just wish they looked like that all the time!!! lol!

unfortunately the flash really blinded out his color, he shows off a deeper yellow in his sleep...

I have a Sambava too! He is still 3 months and a half and CAN'T wait for him to start showing more colors. :) Your little guy is just too adorable, I can't imagine him being mean.

(BIG TEARS on my face >.<)

I WANT a SAMBAVA ...soooooooo BAAAADDDD......but im waiting for Chachilla's clutch.....till next year......i hope i get one:(......dang it...and a nosey be too...at least for now :(

YOU HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND AWSOME LIL GUY U HAVE......HE LOOKS LIKE A FUTURE STUD :)

I WANT a SAMBAVA ...soooooooo BAAAADDDD......but im waiting for Chachilla's clutch.....till next year......i hope i get one:(......dang it...and a nosey be too...at least for now :(

YOU HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND AWSOME LIL GUY U HAVE......HE LOOKS LIKE A FUTURE STUD :)

You want mine? JK. The time will come by quick enough... :D

oh gosh, I knew this was gonna start you again Ace!! haha!!!

his younger siblings are far more impressive then he is, at 1-2 months old they are already showing off far more green then he did @ their age.. in comparison i have one male that i think i will have to hang on ti >.< depending on how he turns out.

his younger siblings are far more impressive then he is, at 1-2 months old they are already showing off far more green then he did @ their age.. in comparison i have one male that i think i will have to hang on ti >.< depending on how he turns out.

-____-..dont rub it in =P...jk

thats realy awsome..i hope for the best for al the lil ones:cool:

Both my adult sambavas come from the gesang's @ chameleons northwest, his mother is a torch baby, and father is a ratanbe baby...

torch is a very intense male and his direct offspring are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom