Romans first vet visit ;)

WebEviction

So he has no health problems so I thought this section was better then the health clinic :)

I decided to get him in just for a well check I guess you'd say lol he did have some shed stuck in his eye which caused him problems :( but a shower and extra misting cleared that up :) any way roman is always very calm and never flares up aside from his once when he was 4months old. Well I got to see some fired up colors today lol he did not like the vet at all! Completely fired gaping and everything! I only got one pic and it wasn't even fully fired but I thought I'd share ;) oh and she said he seem in perfect health :-D he's 129grams and he was 7months old around mid December.

Normal colors...
null_zps14aa4c4b.jpg

And the "I hate the vet!" Colors lol
null_zps6b912b54.jpg

wow he's super handsome when he's pissed off. I hope the vet didn't take it personally. LOL!!!!!!

Haha she was like "is he known to bite?" I said no and reached my hand to him and he immediately climbed on change back to green and continued watching her with that evil eye!! Lol

Thanks! :) he was the star of the office for sure lol I only wish I had gotten more pictures as his reds were so bright along with the yellows the pictures just don't do him justice at all lol

I'm glad Roman got a clean bill of health. :) He's absolutely incredible when he's mad! I think he's gorgeous when he's happy, too. :)

Do any of you recall the weight of your guys at around 7 months? Curious to know an average... Roman is 129 grams and I'm really not sure if that's big? Or small? For his age? Any help is appreciated! ;)

Back
Top Bottom