Romans first vet visit ;)

WebEviction

So he has no health problems so I thought this section was better then the health clinic :)

I decided to get him in just for a well check I guess you'd say lol he did have some shed stuck in his eye which caused him problems :( but a shower and extra misting cleared that up :) any way roman is always very calm and never flares up aside from his once when he was 4months old. Well I got to see some fired up colors today lol he did not like the vet at all! Completely fired gaping and everything! I only got one pic and it wasn't even fully fired but I thought I'd share ;) oh and she said he seem in perfect health :-D he's 129grams and he was 7months old around mid December.

Normal colors...

And the "I hate the vet!" Colors lol

melble68

Established Member
wow he's super handsome when he's pissed off. I hope the vet didn't take it personally. LOL!!!!!!

WebEviction

Haha she was like "is he known to bite?" I said no and reached my hand to him and he immediately climbed on change back to green and continued watching her with that evil eye!! Lol

WebEviction

Thanks! :) he was the star of the office for sure lol I only wish I had gotten more pictures as his reds were so bright along with the yellows the pictures just don't do him justice at all lol

MelissaB

Avid Member
I'm glad Roman got a clean bill of health. :) He's absolutely incredible when he's mad! I think he's gorgeous when he's happy, too. :)

WebEviction

Do any of you recall the weight of your guys at around 7 months? Curious to know an average... Roman is 129 grams and I'm really not sure if that's big? Or small? For his age? Any help is appreciated! ;)

Top Bottom