RIP Gurl

jsharai

Well, since I can't figure out how to eliminate the photo from the health fourm and put it here, I guess it'll just have to do as it is.

As I put there, I lost my three year old female veiled day before yesterday. I had watched her closely for a week to the inevitable end. I was relieved when she passed and I prayed that she wasn't in any pain. Whichever member said that chams are great actors; they were right. She looked absolutely perfect until she dropped to the cage bottom and it was downhill from there. No clue as to what would happen.

I buried her in the back yard in the early morning. Now I find myself walking up to the cage to check on her a couple of times a day. Then I realize what I'm doing and get really bummed.

It won't keep me from getting another cham. I fell in love with this one, so I know I can care for another. Even my mother, who is deathly scared of little green anoles, loved her. How a little lizard can come into some lives and do as she did.

Good Bye Gurl

And thank you so much to all the members here that offered help and assistance with her, before she got sick and after.

Jes

My favorite pic of her looking like a little "hand grenade"...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=10911&catid=member&imageuser=9259

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear you lost her. But the description of her as a hand grenade was perfect. It hurts to lost her but remember all the happiness she brought into your life. RIP

I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your Gurl. My heart is with you at this time.

Back
Top Bottom