Rico's World - First Album

You look like you were well prepared for everything before and after Rico arrived! Fantastic set up! Looks like Rico has a beautiful home and is one lucky little guy! P.S.Just one small thing, I noticed a red bulb in the pictures. What and when were you using that for? Edit: Just went back and looked at the bulbs and your explanation! Sorry, I often look at pics and DON'T read and then put my foot in my mouth!

Last edited:
You look like you were well prepared for everything before and after Rico arrived! Fantastic set up! Looks like Rico has a beautiful home and is one lucky little guy! P.S.Just one small thing, I noticed a red bulb in the pictures. What and when were you using that for? Edit: Just went back and looked at the bulbs and your explanation! Sorry, I often look at pics and DON'T read and then put my foot in my mouth!

No worries, Carol. Members like you are what makes CF such a great place for information and education for new owners like myself and I appreciate everything you and other senior members bring to the forum.

Yes, we bought one of the blue/red bulb kits before we really knew better. After more research just decided to keep them and use them for heat sources. Being a longer cage, they seem to work well in tandem keeping the highest level between 82 and 85 degrees. I probably should have taken them back and just got regular 60 watt to save money but didn't.

Thanks again for the feedback and, of course, all the information and experience you bring to the site! :)

Very awsome setup, and i can tell the amount of dedication you went through b4 you got Rico, he will b a happy cham for life, thats for sure, i really like the gutloading pics, gives me an idea for myself:p...

Very awsome setup, and i can tell the amount of dedication you went through b4 you got Rico, he will b a happy cham for life, thats for sure, i really like the gutloading pics, gives me an idea for myself:p...

Thanks, Ace. Much appreciated. I can't take credit for the gutloading idea, however! That was a brilliant idea I garnered from another CF member that posted here - I just can't remember who!

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom