Rhampholeon Spectrum (Spectral Pygmy)

Lizardlover

anyone have experience with these guys? I am thinking about picking up a pair of these guys that came in from the Cameroon shipment. I am unable to find any good readings on them and like to read atleast one reliable document before jumping into something :D.

I had a couple of them for a while and they were relatively easy to care for. Very similar, if not the same, to brevs. Wonderful little things! You might want to ask Brad (Ramsey), though, as he currently has a pair of them. If you read FL Chams' care sheet for pygs, they touch on the many different species, Spectrums being one of them. Good luck with them!

Oh goodness, when you said Cameroon that raised a few red flags but then I realized that not everything from Cameroon is a scam. D'oh.. I'm not all here tonight.

Hey danny if you dont mind me asking how got the Cameroon shipment in?

I think you mean who? First Choice Reptiles is getting it in soon, Underground Reptiles got some Quads, and some pygmies that looked like Spectrum or Temporalis. And, only $25. Also, Fl Chams just put out ads for Mellers, Carpets, Mt. Meru Jacksons, Oustalets, and Verrucosus, so I think it is mostly a mixed group of Madagascar, and Eastern Africa. (I think, I'm not sure of exporting laws on any of them)

I think you mean who? First Choice Reptiles is getting it in soon, Underground Reptiles got some Quads, and some pygmies that looked like Spectrum or Temporalis. And, only $25. Also, Fl Chams just put out ads for Mellers, Carpets, Mt. Meru Jacksons, Oustalets, and Verrucosus, so I think it is mostly a mixed group of Madagascar, and Eastern Africa. (I think, I'm not sure of exporting laws on any of them)

OOPSS. Thanks for the info. I may need to check out Underground Reptiles even though i dont like them to much. Looks like everyone is getting a little bit of everything.

OOPSS. Thanks for the info. I may need to check out Underground Reptiles even though i dont like them to much. Looks like everyone is getting a little bit of everything.

Ya, their quads look like they are in decent shape, oh. First Choice Reptiles' websites says they are expecting K. Tenue, K. uthmoelleri, r.spinosum, and T. sternfeldi, they are getting Tanzania.

Yes, It is from Underground, being that they just got the shipment in and I had contacted them about it previously I figured they didn't have time to ruin them yet.

Back
Top Bottom