Reputable Breeders from Repticon

garrettcc

does anyone know any reputable dealers from repticon? It’ll be local this weekend and wanted to check it out.

It depends where you are. People can't give you opinions if they are 1,000 miles away from you. Good Luck, and Happy Chameleon Keeping!!!:):p:D:p:D:)

I'd be pretty wary of purchasing a chameleon at a Repticon. Most are stuffed into a cage that's overcrowded, and they are extremely stressed. Plus you'll have a lot of breeders looking to make a quick buck by selling them WAY too young. Also, you don't know who picked up a bearded dragon, didn't wash their hands, and then asked to pick up a chameleon. I'd go and look at the sellers, but don't purchase at the convention. Instead, if there's a breeder that impresses you, get their card and then buy later. Just my 2 cents.

I'd be pretty wary of purchasing a chameleon at a Repticon. Most are stuffed into a cage that's overcrowded, and they are extremely stressed. Plus you'll have a lot of breeders looking to make a quick buck by selling them WAY too young. Also, you don't know who picked up a bearded dragon, didn't wash their hands, and then asked to pick up a chameleon. I'd go and look at the sellers, but don't purchase at the convention. Instead, if there's a breeder that impresses you, get their card and then buy later. Just my 2 cents.
I read wisdom!

Back
Top Bottom