Reptile Show in Anaheim

we are probably are going to bum around that area both nights simply because it has so much stuff and its close. let's just pick a place for both days... sat we are down for whatever but after the aucton.

There is so much to do its hard to pick a Place. How about the ESPN zone after the auction. At least as a meet up spot. We can figure out where to go from there.

Maybe those who don't have a booth or can slip away a lunch meet up somewhere?

Where is Joe! , I owe that guy a beer or two. :D are you going to the show???

We will be arriving Friday hopefully around 8:00ish at the Alpine Inn, accross fromt the convention center....we will probably grab some drinks downtown disney when we get there Friday night. Saturday night before the auction we are eating at Rainforest Cafe - 5pm, we have extra seats if anyone is interested :) I think we all need to meet up and take group pictures.:cool:

I will be going first time to a rep convention so I got to check it out hopefully they will be selling some worms there :)

There is so much to do its hard to pick a Place. How about the ESPN zone after the auction. At least as a meet up spot. We can figure out where to go from there.

Hi Ryan.
Thanks for the worms at the meeting. Khumbu liked and said thanks...BURRRPPPP!!
I'm going with myGF on saturday morning, and then to disneyland in the afternoon. I'll probably go back to the show by myself on sunday if I can take my bike on the train.
Anyone wanna go to Disneyland????

NARBC Eve!!!!

Heck Yeah I'll be there!!! We are going to head out early tomorrow morning. I was going to say... We should arange a meet up place... Like the TikiTiki Booth around noon. That will give us time to get in there and make the rounds and check out all the cool stuff before it gets snagged, and then meet up and go get some lunch with fellow cham peeps. I am low on dough so I doubt I will be shopping for anything more than some feeders I need to get my hands on, and whatever else I can't live without. I will probably be wandering around taking a fair amount of pics and video... I am all about the idea of getting a Southern California CF.com Group Shot... That would be pricelist... We will have to get Brad to put that somewhere in the calendar.:)

If you recognize me wandering around with a beautifull latina girl and a Green Bay Packers shirt on and me say ..."Hey Joe!!!!" Just don't say anything about Brett Favre cause I am likely to snap.

Heck Yeah I'll be there!!! We are going to head out early tomorrow morning. I was going to say... We should arange a meet up place... Like the TikiTiki Booth around noon. That will give us time to get in there and make the rounds and check out all the cool stuff before it gets snagged, and then meet up and go get some lunch with fellow cham peeps. I am low on dough so I doubt I will be shopping for anything more than some feeders I need to get my hands on, and whatever else I can't live without. I will probably be wandering around taking a fair amount of pics and video... I am all about the idea of getting a Southern California CF.com Group Shot... That would be pricelist... We will have to get Brad to put that somewhere in the calendar.:)

If you recognize me wandering around with a beautifull latina girl and a Green Bay Packers shirt on and me say ..."Hey Joe!!!!" Just don't say anything about Brett Favre cause I am likely to snap.

i think 12 at tiki would be a good place to meet up those who can make it. I started another thread about this and will post that there.

I am heading over to the show in about 3 hours (VIP) passes. Gonna see if Tiki needs any help setting up and stop by the Kammers booth later to pickup my Sambava.

El Lobo is probably the most insane looking Sambava I have ever seen! No Joke... His patterns are freaking out of this world.

El Lobo is probably the most insane looking Sambava I have ever seen! No Joke... His patterns are freaking out of this world.

i couldn't resist. I was blown away.

Get this, Yeah so this addiction thing to Chams.

I am picking up the El Lobo baby and plan on buying a nosy be holdback the kammers told me they were going to have. If reptimom has them available I am going to get two rudis, a male and a female from her.

In October sometime I may be getting one of gesangs sambava females.

Wow , I am hooked.

i couldn't resist. I was blown away.

Get this, Yeah so this addiction thing to Chams.

I am picking up the El Lobo baby and plan on buying a nosy be holdback the kammers told me they were going to have. If reptimom has them available I am going to get two rudis, a male and a female from her.

In October sometime I may be getting one of gesangs sambava females.

Wow , I am hooked.

lol wow you are going to have quite a colony :D

Ok, so I know that this is THE show to be at, but my question is, is there another show of this quality happening anyplace else this year? We could of been there, but just now found out about it!

Ok, so I know that this is THE show to be at, but my question is, is there another show of this quality happening anyplace else this year? We could of been there, but just now found out about it!

You can buy tickets there to get in right..

Back
Top Bottom