Reptile Show in Anaheim

Well, I might be able to attend to form the mighty TikiTiki/HerpMist juggernaut...it all depends on the day job and I should know about that tomorrow.

Something big is in the works!

Does anyone know if there is a discount to go both days?? Someone told me there is, but did not know how much.... Does anyone know for sure??

Question, is this show going to be as hectic as Comicon at San diego?
I went there once and I swear i will never go again unless my friends dragged me out.

The waiting is insane. People lining up at 4 - 5 am. Parking is impossible after 6 am. and so on..

I really want to go to NARBC. I just want to be prepare for the parking and so on.

Question, is this show going to be as hectic as Comicon at San diego?
I went there once and I swear i will never go again unless my friends dragged me out.

The waiting is insane. People lining up at 4 - 5 am. Parking is impossible after 6 am. and so on..

I really want to go to NARBC. I just want to be prepare for the parking and so on.

Parking shouldn't be too bad. There is plenty around the area.

In regards to buying tickets the FAQ says get there early or buy online and will call. Not sure what the difference will be as you still have to pick them up. I purchased VIP tickets and am picking them up Friday Afternoon. If it is possible drive over on Friday after 3PM and buy the tickets in advance. May save you some waiting to get in.

In the FAQ they say Do I have to preregister or can I pay at the door?
You may pay at the door but get there early. Order Tickets ONLINE

Tickets may be purchased through PAYPAL, and picked up at the Will Call window at the show.
You must bring your PAYPAL email reciept and
identification that matches the name on the PAYPAL receipt.

Howdy All,

Just as a reminder, if your budget is tight, carpool not only for the cost of gasoline but parking may be $10 a day with no in/out privileges :eek:.

I'm going to be there :) When you guys get a place to meet together - let me know :) All I know is I am eating at the Rainforest Cafe Saturday before the auction.....YUMMM....But I get in Friday night....anyone wanna meet up?

Thanks for giving me this info :) easier to pick up at will call then to stand in a long line :) I appreciate that - thanks!

Parking shouldn't be too bad. There is plenty around the area.

In regards to buying tickets the FAQ says get there early or buy online and will call. Not sure what the difference will be as you still have to pick them up. I purchased VIP tickets and am picking them up Friday Afternoon. If it is possible drive over on Friday after 3PM and buy the tickets in advance. May save you some waiting to get in.

In the FAQ they say Do I have to preregister or can I pay at the door?
You may pay at the door but get there early. Order Tickets ONLINE

Tickets may be purchased through PAYPAL, and picked up at the Will Call window at the show.
You must bring your PAYPAL email reciept and
identification that matches the name on the PAYPAL receipt.

I'm going to be there :) When you guys get a place to meet together - let me know :) All I know is I am eating at the Rainforest Cafe Saturday before the auction.....YUMMM....But I get in Friday night....anyone wanna meet up?

We are going to hang out at Down Town Disney Friday I think. If you have never been to the auction you really should plan on going to that! It is a bunch of fun and heck... A good deal might be had for a low bid.

We are going to hang out at Down Town Disney Friday I think. If you have never been to the auction you really should plan on going to that! It is a bunch of fun and heck... A good deal might be had for a low bid.

SWEET! We are staying right accross the street from the convention center at the Alpine Inn, we should all try and meet up and grab some drinks Friday - Wooo Hoo! Fun Fun......

RIGHT ON! We should all meet up at some point and have a group picture taken :)

I am all for it.!!!

I will be there Fri, Sat and Sun. Cost me $100 for the tickets for my wife and I but well worth it. Gets me in to see everything before most. :D

I am all for it.!!!

I will be there Fri, Sat and Sun. Cost me $100 for the tickets for my wife and I but well worth it. Gets me in to see everything before most. :D

I wish I could have afforded the VIP passes LOL I have to settle for the online tickets we bought for $15 each LOL We are arriving on Friday and leaving at some point Sunday I think. I'll PM you :)

Meet up at the NARBC (Anaheim Show)

I wanted to start a thread for getting together sometime during the NARBC show.

Anyone have any suggestions or already have something planned. I noticed Chad mentioned downtown Disney but I believe that is Friday night and not everyone will be around Friday night.

I would like to meet as many of you as possible so lets hear some suggestions.

we are probably are going to bum around that area both nights simply because it has so much stuff and its close. let's just pick a place for both days... sat we are down for whatever but after the aucton.

I'm excited to go. I just wish i could go on Saturday. But i'll be there on Sunday.

Well we should still meet up on Sunday - Not sure when I'm heading back to San Jose on Sunday - But I do want to show up for the Sunday show for a little while at least :)

Back
Top Bottom